Friday, June 14, 2013

Casual Smex Friday with A.R. Von!

Casual Smex Friday

Hello All,


Welcome back to Casual Smex Friday! Today I've got another smexy author stopping by to share a little naugthy with us.


For those of you unfamiliar with the CSF posts, here's a quick breakdown. On Casual Smex Friday you’re encouraged to sit back, relax and get smexy. Remember that Smex day posts consist of the following four segments:


1.) The Quickie- For those of you who only have time for some quick relief.

2.) The Afternoon Delight- For the reader who wants a little foreplay before smexing.

3.) The Midnight Grind- For those of you who want to go beyond foreplay and get to main show.

4.) The After Glow Strut- For those of you not afraid to show your love and go for another round.


So without further ado please welcome the smexily mysitical and surprisingly naughty author A.R. Von.


The Quickie…


Name: A.R. Von

Stats: A.R. is a mother of two entertaining teen boys (as well as a lovely fawn Chihuahua, whom she considers her furry daughter.) She’s also a wife to a delightfully handsome and amazingly funny man-beast. She’s an avid reader of many genres which include (but are not limited to) erotica, paranormal, ménage, fantasy, YA, historical and some western (she has to have a hot cowboy, or two, here and there). She also loves to exercise, listen to music, hike, cook, dance and write. She writes to free her mind of its constant wondering and loves the fact she can share it with readers that have the same passion for a great story. She also loves to hear from her reader’s and chat away, so feel free to reach out to her any time.

Latest Release: Wunder (#1 The Approach)

Genre: Erotic paranormal romance/Zombi-lit Content rating: 18+

Wunder (#1 The Approach) Wunder isn’t your average girl, in fact, she isn’t even an average human. In a world ravaged by Zombies, she was born amidst the chaos. Where can a girl like her find the man of her delicious dreams? She has an idea and it leads her to the hottest new club in town, where she finds what’s been missing in her life.


Pete has his own secrets to tell, and when they come together, another story unfolds while the sparks fly.

Availability: Amazon US | UK | CA

Smex Quotient: Finding love in the age of zombies? Hell yeah! I flat out LOVED this read. Aside from the chemistry between the smexy Wunder and Pete, I loved the concept of a "semi-zombie" erotic fiction. It was incredibly well done.


The Afternoon Delight…


I love a good paranormal and the concept of a zombie world sounds both scary and cool. Why did you choose to put them in your book?

What brought me to bring Wunder to life was a ‘request’ for writers to submit a zombie story for an anthology on Halloween to help raise money for Diabetes, it caught my eye and had me thinking. I LOVE scary movies and always had fun watching zombies dragging their feet letting us know they wanted “BRAINS” & it will give me a chance to help a worthy cause. I did not want to go the regular zombie way though. Not everyone enjoys gore like I do. I needed to do something different, that I've never seen, heard of or read. So I wrote Wunder (Originally titled “Because I Am”). Now here we are.


The chemistry between Wunder and Pete is hot with a capital H! What was your favorite scene to write?

As of right now, my favorite scene to write is within Wunder (0.5 Dreamz). Wunder sees Pete for the very first time, EVER and it trying to lip read what he is saying to a friend. I cannot tell you any more from there. I don't want to ruin it. But I laughed so very hard when I wrote it :)


Secrets and lies always add an interesting dimension to a romance. Without revealing too much, was it difficult getting Wunder and Pete together in the end?

No, not at all. These two were meant to be together all of their lives. The readers will get a better understanding of the 'how' and 'why' once they read both of the series that is out now. I think it's pretty freakin' cool. I LOVE these two together. They really are a hot couple!


If your main characters participated in Casual Smex Friday which segment would they enjoy the most? The Quickie, The Afternoon Delight, The Midnight Grind or The Aafterglow Strut?

Honestly, the way Pete and Wunder are they'll take, do, try out all of the above. They just cannot seem to get enough of one another and have waited all of their lives to meet. Yup, no stopping those two :)


Is there anything else you'd like to tell readers, or any new upcoming projects?

I have a few things going on right now. The next two of the Wunder series are in the works. One of them (Wunder 0.5 DreamZ) will be out next month and I'm hoping to have Wunder #2 Reunion out no later than August. I have another short that’s to be published in an anthology I wrote specifically for WOCA (Writing Out Child Abuse) that’ll be out some time this year. It’s nothing at all like Wunder, no paranormal elements or romance. It’s more of a ‘based on real life’ story, it’s a very emotional story of a child and how she was never listened to…


The Midnight Grind…

A.R. isn't the type to tease and run, so go ahead and take a peak at her excerpt and trailer. . . But let me warn you, you will want more. Just trust me, Wunder is definetly a read that can't be missed!


He sighs, moving his mouth towards my ear, flicking his tongue out softly and caressing my lobe. I shudder in response feeling flutters low in my belly. “I don’t know if I can wait any longer to have you. I need to taste you—feel you.” Oh my, did my panties just get wet? “Yes!” I say with a heavenly sigh. “Please,” I answer as if he’s offering food while I’ve been starving for days. He uses his tongue superbly to lick all the way down along the column of my throat. Sensuously, he places precise kisses all the way back up, until he hovers over my lips, looking hungrily into my eyes. “I’m going to kiss you now, Wunder. Then, I’m going to take you and make you mine. If you don’t want that? Now, would be the time to tell me.” I’m swaying on my feet, gazing into his eyes—at a loss for words. Finally, I find my voice. “Please.”


Wunder (#1 The Approach), Available Now Via Amazon US | UK | CA


The Afterglow Strut…



You know you want more so don't be too shy to beg (sweetly of course). As a matter of fact A.R. was nice enough to let me know thathe preqel for Wunder, Wunder (0.5 DreamZ) dropped yesterday on Amazon, so run on over and check it out!


If you enjoyed your naughty walk through zombie land Ms. Von, you can find her strutting about the interwebs. Stop by her website for more info on all of her books and upcoming releases.

Website & Bolg: http://dreamzofdragons.blogspot.com/

Twitter: @AVonGiebel

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ARVon2


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having me Laurel! Love the presentation and everything.
    You rock!
    <3

    ReplyDelete